Balancing a career, family and your own well being is an art form in itself coupled with the pressure of doing so with grace and poise. It seems at odds with being on trend.
Being well dressed is not just about wearing beautiful clothes but combining them into a complete look that shows you at your best in your life and whatever it throws at you that day. Whether it’s a formal event, a day at the office or a lazy Sunday brunch your wardrobe should style your life.
At Shop Pyramid we strive to curate a minimal selection of pieces from our favourite designer brands each fashion season that can be easily combined to create a capsule wardrobe that reflects your personality and individual style while being both stylish and functional.
#MyLifeMyStyle is the mantra behind our exciting competition to win a £150 e-voucher at ShopPyramid.com. To enter simply like your favourite look from the four featured below on either Facebook or Pinterest and describe the look in just 3 words. Please visit our Facebook or Pinterest page to enter. Full details are outlined in our terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Competition on Pinterest follow SHOP PYRAMID on Pinterest. Repin your favourite look from the #MyLifeMyStyle Competition
board. In the comments section under your favourite Shop Pyramid Look describe the look in 3 words.
To enter the Competition on Facebook like Shop Pyramid on
Facebook. Like your favourite look from our #MyLifeMyStyle Competition album. In the comments section under your favourite Shop Pyramid Look describe the look in 3 words.
- Our favourite answer from both Facebook & Pinterest will win a £150 e-Voucher for Shoppyramid.com
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- Only one entry per entrant during this Competition.
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of Shop Pyramid and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
- Employees and their immediate families of Shop Pyramid Limited (herein “the Promoter”) or Facebook or Pinterest, their respective agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries open on Thursday 9 June 2016, and closes on Thursday, 23 June 2016 (the “Closing Date”).
- The winning prize will be a £150 e-voucher redeemable only at Shoppyramid.com
- The winner shall be selected by the Promoter and notified by direct message on the social media platform used to enter the competition i.e. Pinterest or Facebook, within 14 days of the Closing Date.
- The winner must acknowledge the above notification by direct message on the social media platform used to enter the competition i.e. Pinterest or Facebook, if the Promoter has not received such notification by the 1 August 2016 the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner drawn.
- There is no cash or other alternatives available.
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or prizes.
- The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Prize shall be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, the Prize will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. internet service provider).
- The Promoter reserves the right to at any time exclude sale items from being purchased with the Prize.
- The Prize must be spent/redeemed by six (6) months from the Closing Date.
- The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result and/or Prize.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being featured on the Shop Pyramid Facebook page and Pinterest board.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The rules set out in these Terms and Conditions are subject to change over the course of the Competition.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
There is a complete release of Facebook by all participantsThis promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Pinterest.
- All entries and the intellectual property in them become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use any content (in whole or in part) from the entries including reproducing (in any media and with or without accreditation as to the author) the response in promotion, marketing or other materials. The Promoter may authorise others to use any of the rights which it has as owner of the intellectual property in the entries.
- Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that its entries are the original work of the entrant and that the exercise by the Promoter of its rights will not breach the rights of any other person.
- Shop Pyramid Limited 09142687